Quality Assurance: Igne operates a company-wide quality assurance system in compliance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017 to ensure customer satisfaction.
QA / QC
Quality Assurance: test results and recommendations you can depend on
It is the policy of Igne to provide its customers with a first-class service which fulfils their specified requirements.
The following principles are applied throughout the company:-
- Full commitment of all personnel to reduce waste and improve customer service.
- Full commitment of all personnel to active involvement in making improvements.
- Full commitment to using environmentally friendly operations and promoting wherever possible the recycling of old materials.
- Full commitment to ongoing training and development of staff.
- Full understanding by all employees of long term importance of achieving customer satisfaction by providing a consistently high quality range of operations and services.
- An appreciation that a consistent quality service can only be achieved by ensuring control at each stage of service delivery, with the ultimate aim of achieving “Zero Defects.”
What is the difference between quality control and quality assurance?
Quality control is the process of evaluating the quality of products and services and taking corrective action to address any problems. Quality assurance is the process of ensuring that products and services meet their intended purpose and meet all applicable standards.
Quality control is a subset of quality assurance. Quality control activities are focused on identifying and addressing problems early on, while quality assurance activities are focused on preventing problems from occurring in the first place.
There are a number of benefits to using a professional quality controlled testing laboratory, including:
Expertise: Professional quality-controlled testing laboratories have the expertise and experience to perform a wide range of tests accurately and reliably.
Equipment: Professional quality-controlled testing laboratories have access to the latest testing equipment.
Accreditation: Many professional quality-controlled testing laboratories are accredited by independent organizations, which demonstrates their competence and commitment to quality.
We can help you improve the quality of your products and services, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction with our quality-controlled testing services: